Monday, October 09, 2006

Videos, and more videos

okay, i've been watching loads of youtube videos lately, and I've come upon uploading those hilarious ones in my blog!
I know i seriously shouldn't do that because some twits might go" warhxx, thiishx viideox iishx copiieriightx worx! Noeex oriigiienaeliitiiex".
Well, I'm just trying to share the laughter, people.

HOKKIEN SONG #1


HOKKIEN SONG #2


Micheal Jackson "Thriller", indian version? Note: Check out the horrible make up.



Hokkien James Bond


Hokkien Lord of the Rings


Two chinese boys imitating some pepsi song.


Again the two chinese boys imitating jessica simpson's "public Affair".



These two boys are so great,that Pepsi even hired them to make a fool out of their advertisement, in order to advertise their commercial. Cool! And they're rich just by making fun and mimicking the songs that they show, on youtube!


Now, instead of the two chinese boys, I've stumbled upon two Korean girls! They're pretty funny too, and they're recognized by youtube too, just like the two boys (above).
But, instead of singing some songs that we know, these two girls sing in their own language, but what cracks me up is that they simple accompany the horrible singing with funny actions! Check it out yourselves..


Number 1




Number 2




Number 3








That's it for now. I hope that tickled your funny bone. In the next post, I'll(maybe) be uploading eddy murphy's "delirious'' videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment