Sunday, October 22, 2006

quiz that i got sabo-ed into doing

okay, i have to do this so-called quiz thingy because my dear friend Yiling had my name written in her"next people to do this" in her quiz. oh what the heck, moving on..




RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

My name is kethlyn.
I am a girl
I am a chindian, for those who dont know what that is, fuck you.
I and learn and can speak Chinese but i do understand some Malay
I HATE twits
I adore those fortunate people who can get along with their family and can stick like glue..
I am so lazy that you have to actually bribe me with money, to get out of my house.

7 THINGS THAT SCARES ME:


  1. Twits ruling the world
  2. Twits talking to me and behave as though nothing has happened, as though we are "good friends'.
  3. Clowns, not those stupid MacDonalds' clowns. it's those found at the funfair type.
  4. Teletubbies
  5. Having all the toys that i have, to come alive and kill me.
  6. That guy who is working in MacDonalds'.
  7. Seeing people dressed up in Bright Pink, or hot pink, or just pink.

7 FAVOURITE MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:

  1. Lips Of an Angel - Hinder
  2. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
  3. U + Ur hand - Pink
  4. I Don't need A Man - PussyCat Dolls
  5. BeBot - Black Eyed peas
  6. To be With You - Mr Big
  7. Lithium - Evanescence
7 PEOPLE I "FANCY/IDOLISE'':


    1. Pink
    2. Mr.Bean
    3. The director of Harry Potter movies
    4. Mascots
    5. Myself
    6. Rich people
    7. Stupid people who do a hell lot of stupid things and yet feel good about it



7 THINGS I SAY MOST:

  1. I AM HUNGRY
  2. Got sweet?
  3. Fuck
  4. Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk
  5. twits
  6. sucker
  7. shit

7 PEOPLE NEXT TO DO THIS:

  1. Syuhada
  2. Kirin
  3. Lena
  4. Melissa
  5. Agnes
  6. Wanyi
  7. Chinyee

I so love sabo-ing people. hahah, shitheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment