Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Random Update

I can't seem to find the 'brain blast' to continue with all the posts that I have saved in my drafts. The past few days of holidays have been pretty boring as I haven't find the right 'momentum' to pace all the activities that I've planned. The weather doesn't really seem well enough for a good time under the sun, but it sure gives my 'kite flying' and 'cooping up in bed to read' activities a chance.



Yesterday was pretty much the highlights for the past week. Most of us weren't really 'feeling' it for Teacher's Day, but I managed to meet up with the clan and Leonard (apologies to Aainaa and gang for leaving them half way) and we did nothing but talk about our pasts. Three words: Disgusting, Sadistic, Hilarious. I'll elaborate more if I'm in the right mind.




Other than that, I haven't really been doing much. No cancel that. Been thinking of a lot of things lately. Rachael thinks I've gone emo, my mum thinks I need help or at least to find something to get my mind off all these thinking and I think I just need to sink deep for awhile before continuing Life.




What the heck am I talking about? I don't really know either. Everything's jumbled up and I'm still in search for the answer.




Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment