Monday, November 12, 2007

Friends Forever

I'm glad that people have been appreciative to what I wrote for them in the previous post. But I must say that those are the only friends that I truly cherish. Forgive me for missing out so many names but what I can only say is that I was deeply exhausted that day. My energy was all drained out, and i felt completely washed out. I was famished to an extent that I felt that I could eat a whole cow, but the God of Sleep beckoned me to go to bed. And thus, i immediately plunged into my bed as soon as I had completed my blogging. And soon enough, i was in my own Lala-land, dreaming of food, food, food, and spongebob and patrick holding my hands, strolling down town. Hahaha.

Anyway, I thought of adding more names to the Friends Forever Deal. Other than Syuhada, Raudah, Aainaa and Shahirah, I have more Friends whom I love and care for. in fact, I have so many that I might missed out on all my friends. And so, I decided to only type out my true feelings to the ones whom I have spent my entire life evolving around them.


Yiling

The Goddess of Food! Your presence never fail to fill any room, be it the canteen or library with laughter. You giggly at almost anything whether it's funny or not. And even though you may seem to be angry at one thing or another, you always make it seem so amusing that all of us can't help but laugh at you. Not literally laughing at you, but at how silly your reactions are reflected. I always wondered why you never upset. I guess I was proven wrong, but in the end, you still made things turn hilarious. I loved the times when all of us would go to your home and you'll often reveal secrets about your sister or how you interact with your maid. I still remembered the time when a bunch of us when to your home and poured ice on you. You, of course panicked and made it even hilarious when you slipped and fell while trying to mop the floor. See, even though you were actually showing your fear or hatred for something, you ALWAYS ended giggling about it. And to make things worst, you always weren't paying attention whenever we had a discussion and would always have that "huh?" face.
Amazing as it seems, I cherish you as one of my good friends because I guess you made me laugh at all the reality that the world was pushing in our face. You made everything seem hilarious and made me learn to laugh anything off. But of course, deep down everyone has their problems and somehow we've connected in the topic about school.

Although we may have been separated into different secondary schools, I do hope that our friendship does stay strong.

And I'll still reject the opportunity to accompany you to go speed dating once we're older. Hahaha, see, I do remember!



Wenya, Xueping, Weiting, Lixin, Lena, Cheryl, Serene


I've grouped all of you together is not because I have nothing to say about you guys, but in fact, the words which describe you guys are often resembled in A TEAM,A GROUP.

I have learned so many things from all of you and I hope that I have contributed some as well. You guys have showed me the importance of friendship and that Friends can always be relied on to always be able to lend a helping hand. All of you, in fact, have helped me one way or the other and for that, I am grateful for having you guys as my friends. Weiting, Lixin, Xueping, Serene have always been around whenever i needed someone to play basketball matches with. They even taught me so many things about basketball, that without them, I wouldn't be able to dribble a ball at all. But overall, all of you have really groomed me into who I am today. All of you have watched me from my primary school self to the present state that I am. I do hope that nothing can change our Friendship and i hope that we stay as strong friends till forever.







I love making friends and I do cherish every one of them. However, sometimes, Life isn't kind to us and jealousy, misunderstandings got the better of our friendship. And so, a simple word like "friends" can be easily be broken and turned into "enemy".
And this is mainly because humans often use harsh words to hurt other people's feelings without realizing that they are actually hurting them.

My dad has a saying pinned up somewhere and I recall the exact words of it because I recite them to myself everyday. And I would like to share it here....




" Words are easily spoken without realization. But be careful of the words that you speak. Because you'll never know when there'll be a day when you have to eat them."

This means that people should keep their words short and SWEET, and not BITTER and HURTFUL. This way, we can eat them back anytime, without regretting what we said. Because what you said earlier, can never be taken back.


But overall, I've learned a lot of things....

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...
But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying WE screwed up, but we had fun!'


I've learned...That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.


I've learned...That money doesn't buy class.


I've learned... that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.


I've learned...That under everyone's hard shell is someone
who wants to be appreciated and loved.


I've learned...That the Lord didn't do it all in one day
What makes me think I can?

I've learned...That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.


I've learned...That the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment