Sunday, November 18, 2007

Anthon Berg almighty

There's a saying that chocolate always tastes heavenly when it's accompanied by liquor.

And I don't mean Tiger Beer or CarlsBerg. But, Liquor like spirits.

But having to buy this liquor just so that we can enjoy our chocolates, is a total waste of money. And most of this items are beyond the amount of pocket money that any 15 year old, like me, can afford. Besides, I'm under-aged which means that it would be illegal for me to buy any.

Moving on..

what I'm actually trying to say is that I got to taste this heavenly mixture of chocolate and liquor, all thanks to my Aunt. Now, what is so unique about this, is that instead of having to gulp down the liquor and then having to bite the chocolate just so that we can mix them in the mouth, there's actually this brand of chocolate that has liquor in it!










The cover of it










The cute tiny "bottles" of chocolate






Just to prove how small it is,



And as seen from the picture above, I found one containing "XO"




It's actually really really nice and I thought of buying it for myself and some of my friends for Christmas, but I later learned that this box of chocolate was expensive too!

I was a little disappointed though, but I got to live like a "rich person" just for that few hours indulging in the chocolate. Okay, not really a rich person, maybe just an adolescence, being new to things like this.



Oh, and do check out these videos please. It's hilarious because this person named Buffalax actually "directly translates" the songs. Wait, I wouldn't call it translate. Let's just say, he wrote what he heard..



Moskau


Transformer



Indian Video



Indian Video 2



Boten Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment