Wednesday, May 09, 2007

MYE is finally OVER!

Okay, i know that I've been an ass for not updating for SO long.

Well, basically i was busy since last week because of the Mid Year Examinations. I know it's a poor excuse but i seriously DID STUDY okay.

Anyway, i have great news. Well, that is: I've got "sisters"!! Not as in my mom gave birth to one, neither did we adopt one. But in actual fact, Vanessa(Colin) and Dorothy(Alex) have become my sisters. I know this is fucking lame but apparently, i found out alot of things about the opposite sex. Ahahah.. And GUYS DO LOVE TO GOSSIP ALOT! Or at least these two guys do.

A wish list from Vanessa(Colin) states so:

1. A pink polka dotted dress
2. Anything with hello kitty on it
3. A pink polka dotted hair band
4. Pink High heels
5. Big retro earrings

Okay, this seems pretty gay but he somehow has the "feminine touch". His point of view is always of how a girl would think, or how how us girls would react too.

Dorothy(Alex) isn't gay. In fact, he's a GENTLEMAN. But he loves "pretty stuff". Ahahha.

Okay moving on



Had it not been for he recent staying backs and group studies, i wouldn't have befriended and gotten closer with these people. I'm not chucking my other good friends aside. This is just a whole new gateway for new friends to come in. And well, these new friends brighten up my GODDAMN school life.

Oh just get the fundamental right.( as quote from Mr.Matthew Lim)

Recently, I've been sharing and repeating my "experiences" about the supernatural to these people. Unfortunately, they didn't have any tales to scare me.

Oh, i miss the times when syuh, raudah and i would just hang out outside KFC and share these tales. It was fun.


Okay, i know that this post is a mess, and forgive me will you? I somehow have lost my momentum in posting and basically lost my fundamentals again. Ahahah.


And to end this post off( fear not, i shall update very soon), i shall do a simple over view of my MYE papers.

MYE:

English paper 1 and 2:

The compo and letter writing thing was fun. But i felt that i somehow lacked the "substance" to score high for the compo though.
The Paper 2 was tougher. I wasn't really focused on the questions, i'm expecting at most a b4 for this


Emaths paper 1 and 2:

Okay Emaths was a total ass. I didn't know what i was doing and what i was even supposed to do. Mr Ravin's questions were " beat around the bush type" and i'm not expecting a pass for this. And Mr.Lim said that our class had 14 failures, that's alot okay.

Biology:

This paper was the suckiest of all! I actually gave up hope in the middle of the paper and started banging my head on the wall ( note: i was sitting nearest to the door/wall, index number one okay.)

Chemistry:

I can say this is a so-so paper. Stumbled on a few questions every now and then.

Physics:

This was another sucky paper. What i studied for/remembered did not come out on the paper! I was pissed, however i SHOULD have studied for this paper. Ahahha.

Chinese:

I wouldn't say it was THAT sucky. It just sucked. And i couldn't be bothered to actually READ & UNDERSTAND the questions. I just saw the word which i liked and circled it. Hoho.

Social studies:

All the effort had gone to waste because the topics in which i studied for was again, not out in the paper. Pfft.

Geography:

This was the "aiyah just hantam" paper. I wouldn't be enthusiastic in getting the results of the paper.

Unfortunately, the last paper which is AMATHS, is tomorrow. Hopefully i don;t give up AGAIN and start banging my head on the wall.

I have come to the end of this fucked up/lame post. Well, it's just a starter post lah.


Just check out the videos that i've uploaded okay. Scroll down please....


MUAR CHINESE



I find this video pretty cool where this guy tries to explain the difference of the Chinese speaking people living in MUAR.


My friend - Kawanku



People this is simply hilarious lah. BUT it's sort of against Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment