Saturday, May 26, 2007

Misunderstanding

Hey people, i am back from camp! But I'll touch on the camp events some other day.

For now, let me clear some misunderstandings.

Firstly, to the anonymous person.

I think it's only fair that you hear my side of the story before judging me? It's cool that you stay anonymous and Farna, please don't pick a fight.

Let me explain why my blog URL is sitandwhine.blogspot.com.

Well, i think bloggers nowadays, including me, whine and criticise people more than we update on other interesting stuff.

Blogging is a is where people want to share their "stories" to the rest of the world, basically the people reading their blog. For me, I do whine and complain of all the shit ass stuff that have happened to me. And while whining (by typing) the highlight of the day, it is obvious that i am sitting while typing on the keyboard. That is why i came up with "sit and whine".

And, frankly speaking, i was not aware that my URL was somewhat close to Rebecca's URL. I have not visited her blog at all, until the anonymous person wrote it in my tag board. BUT i apologise if i have done anything bad or what-so-ever that may have let you think that i am trying to gain popularity with the aid of Rebecca's URL.

I am not trying to gain popularity, neither am i tyring to copy or be like Rebbecca. I don't even know her! It is only during recess that i see her sitting around in the canteen, however, I have never strike a conversation with her, so how can i even want to copy her or her blog URL? I know you may be thinking that I'm so like some crazy asshole who secretly admires people and try really hard to big like them. Unfortunately, you've got it wrong.

You may disagree on the part where I've come up with my URL entirely on my own without even thinking of copying Rebecca's blog. And i have no prove for you to show that i did it entirely. How i wish there was one.

But like i said, this is a misunderstanding.


But people, wouldn't you think that it is unfair that i be confronted to be trying to copy Rebecca just because we have the "andwhine" word in common? What about the other bloggers who have a commn word in their blog URL?
Let me quote you an example:

1. http://www.miyagi.sg/
2. http://miyagi.blogspot.com/
3. http://miyagi.livejournal.com/

Now are you going to confront number 2 and 3 and say that they are copying the Famour Mr miyagi?

I may be a loser, but not this this extent where people accuse me of copying someone whom i do not admire neither do i want to be like her. If i were to admire her, i'd probably try to befriend her first, then try to leech onto her. Then i'll dress exactly like her, hairstyle and all. But hey, i am not doing that , am i?
And jst one point for you to observe. I'm using blogspot, whereas she is using livejournal. It's pretty hard to get confused isn't it? We have different blog sites.

This is just my point of view and but i am not going to change my blog URL just because of this incident. This is how i want my blog to be. Like i said it is a misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment