Saturday, September 02, 2006

Great misunderstanding

I know that i make more enemies than friends. And i'm fine with that, because my friends ain't TWITS. And i'm not afraid to show my butt to twits, in their faces.

Teachers' Day had passed a few days ago and the performances were, great. My class started it off and the concert ended with some kind of parent support group.

I had no "I-HATE-U"s for 2E2, except for the "that someone". I used to admire their class, until.. They called my class dance" the funky monkeys" into the fucking monkeys. Some of them even stated that my class copied like ALMOST EVERYTHING in their dance. And someone even said that our costumes looked the same. Like hello, my class's costumes all differ from one another, how can they simply be the same to your class?

Be fair here, come on.

I can't stand up for my class that much because i wasn't there when they were creating the dance, and i wasn't there when they chose the outfits.

But even though the dance steps may be the same, the sons were different and I believe that each class had their own style to the dance. I can't 2E3 trying to copy 2E2's dance. I mean, can't me just forget about? I mean EVERYONE had a blast right?

No comments:

Post a Comment