Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ridiculous

Okay, so ALOT of stuff have been happening for the past few weeks.

I have been making a lot of enemies lately, being called merepek and stuff. And having friends leave from one table to another. Sad stuff, but there has been a lot of misunderstandings lately, and troubles keep appearing from nowhere.

And to those freaking irritating TWITS. Stop going around telling each other whose name is whose. If you guys really want to know, just ask me. ASSHOLES.
And i have never gossip behind your back, I do it openly. And someone(S) have been eavesdropping on what ever i say to syuhada, raudah or anyone else. You might as well take a tape recorder and record it. Or should i respond with a "diao"? For those morons who use the term "diao" like an everyday routine, and not know the correct and proper meaning of "diao", read on.


Diao - meaning a male's genital or rather, manhood strong and powerful, robust and sturdy.
So you guys get the meaning of it? Be matured and don't use it like some kind of "cool" reaction, because it means otherwise. IDIOTS.
And stops using thw words " dorts.. dorts.. dorts.." out loud. It sounds weird, as though you're a walking electronic dictionary which reads everything you type in it.
And "LOL" is not for people to say aloud in response. "LOL" is the shorter term for laugh out loud. Either you laugh, or you don't. JERKS.


And how can i be racist against you guys when I'm partly Chinese as well? Like hello?? At least I'm not the one who condemns Indians and treat me all so nice(because i heard the critics) just because i declared to the whole class that I'm Indian.

I was and NEVER will be friends with you twits. It's dangerous and contagious and i wouldn't want to downgrade myself into looking down at people. So what if i don't have "backup"? I don't rely on "gan kor, jies, meis and dis" to help me out, i fight on my own, even if it's a lonely battle. So stop writing in your blog about going back in time where we were friends, WE WEREN'T!!!


I am not the only one who is an anti-twit. And i am not the one who separated the class "in an obvious half". Firstly, it's not even in half. Look at your clique and compare it to mine. The ratio would be 3:1 respectively. You said that i was childish and you was wasting your time in arguing back, then why rebutt now? Why don't you just buzz off and mind your own business? Being an anti-twit is my business so don't butt in.
And after "we" started on the anti-twit thing, you guys were the ones who kept avoiding us, we weren't avoiding you guys, we were there all along.
And you said what's the point in anti-ing here and there. Well, i am an anti-twit and thats that. But you guys continued and were anti-anti twits. What was that for? Who is having the last laugh? I'm not sure, but it would NEVER be you.
Who is complaining at all? And don't you find it rude to eavesdrop on peoples' conversation. My my, pathetic.


And finally, I DON'T THINK YOUR APOLOGY IS SINCERE AND I WOULD NEVER ACCEPT IT NOR WOULD I FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. DON'T START TELLING PEOPLE THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, IN FACT, I'M TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOU TWITS IN 2E3.

Yeah,i have stated my points clearly. woah, that was LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment