Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A plan that backfired

Raudah and i were asked by Mr. Wong to play floor ball for the class in the inter-class. So, we decided to act injured and our plan of "accidentally"colliding into one another and falling was to happen today, during pe.

But, when P.E came, raudah was busy with her beautiful dance and i ended up playing basketball with kuan hoe. Our plan didn't happen, as planned. But at the end of pe, raudah and i were to push back the basketball "thing" and while walking there, i somehow tripped on i don't know what and ended up with some scratches and bruises on my arm and knee. Weird huh? But by doing so, raudah and i got extended recess and i didn't have to "act" injure because i am injured!

Till now, the blood is still oozing out of my leg. hahha,it can't stop. I wonder how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Anyway, raudah and i returned to class just in time for mother tongue. I took my time to make my way to 2-4(my mother tongue class). Before the class started, i was dragged to the boys toilet by Gasper, and guess what? i actually saw some guy from 2-5 half naked in the toilet. Most of the boys were laughing except for him of course, and i, was struggling to make my way out of there but there was an obstacle(huge gasper) blocking me. Hahha, the boys' toilet was huge though.

I plan to quit volleyball, but after having a talk to coach, her words inspired me and i plan to go on training. hahah. I plan to quit the prefectorial board too. I find it a waste of time,I'm a burden to them and.. i don't even behave like a prefect or look like one!

I guess I'm done for now. I'm going to find ANDRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment