Thursday, August 24, 2006

I need a time machine.

Well, i didn't go to school today. All thanks to the birthday bash that we had planned for jia en. Busting water balloons really does wonders to your eyes, i mean, my eyes have gone all red now.
I was sleeping so nicely till 11plus when i received a message from cheeky, such an annoyance. Apparently, she asked me what inter-class game i wanted. Well, i didn't want to take part in any. Because of the "misunderstandings" between us antis and non antis. And the floor ball section is covered by Jacquelin. hahah, i guess i would be the cheer leader then. how "fun"!
Teachers' day is around the corner, and i don't plan to buy any gifts. It's mainly because I have no clue as to what to buy for the teachers. Let me just go and crack my brains, thinking about the gifts..

No comments:

Post a Comment