Monday, December 27, 2010

Yeu Ha Noi

Another long overdued post. This was supposed to be done up in October as well.




Oh well..




Well, I was supposed to be all excited, exclaiming that I came back to Singapore in one piece, but I realized that it is too late to be that enthusiastic given that I have been back in Singapore for two months already.


However, the trip was not as amazing as I thought it would be, but I guess we could not expect much, given that it was supposed to be a study trip. Nevertheless, it was an enriching experience and I am glad, I got to meet so many adorable children and hardworking teachers, got to know the culture better, and definitely have a better appreciation for education.






While I may not be that secretive about my displeasure, the details are only for me, and me only. So, this will be a short post!

I am still not done collating my reflections for the trip (which are all in scrap paper), so I'd like to end this post with a song/video of children singing in Vietnamese, about how much they loved Hanoi. Enjoy!










You can view more of the photos that I took during the trip here!


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment