Sunday, April 11, 2010

who were your good / bestfriends in pri and sec school?

I love questions like this because it allows me to reminisce about the past that was shared with fabulous people.

This is going to be a long reply,but if you're really curious about my answer, then bear with me yeah?

Anyways, for lower primary, my best friend had to be Sharifah Nabilah. She was one of the coolest chicks, and we lived in the same block, and since I was always skipping school, she would help me collect my work (kinda' sounds like I made use of her huh?). But she is a intelligent and unique character who has a passion for designing clothes.

Other than her, I spent most of my time in the staff room with Ms Faith Sim who was not only a teacher, but a friend, counsellor and someone whom I looked up to. Most of my primary school teachers were like my friend, especially Ms Sim, Mrs Law, and Ms Ishatika (I think.

Then came the time where all of us had to move up to senior role and I kinda' lost contact with them. However, the new bunch of friends that I made were just as awesome. My senior class for example, with Farrah, kirin, Fadaria and Haiza, and the guys like Douglas and Leonard were cool kids. Then there was Elaine who always helped me out in Chinese Class. And then there were the after-school kids like Julia and Diana(who were always there when I needed people to confide in), Lixin, Cheryl, Xue Ping, Twins, Wen ya, Yiling, Jia Xin, and Weiting. And how could I forget the guys like Nicholas and Dion Choo (sadly, I lost contact with them after they left school), Jonathan, Jun Guo, Hafiz.. The list can go on and on...

As for sec school, nothing beats the people that were with me through thick and thin when I was a mess in lower sec. People like Syuh, Raudah, Malek, Liyana, Colin, Alex. And how could I forget the people I met in upper sec, my dear NE leaders, Ms Lim Hui Qi, Alkaff, Aainaa, Shera, jeanice, and the volleyballers.

As you can see, I don't really have a best friend. Every person is significant to me and I know that I have missed out so many more names, but I do love them just the same.

Pick my brains...

No comments:

Post a Comment