Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Random Updates

Wow, it's been such a long time since I last updated on this site. While for most of the time the excuse to not blog would be that I was busy, this time I actually am without a reason.


Courtesy of Fuckyeahhappy


Anyway, Chinese New Year was lovely (how I wished it would never end), with a total of 6 gatherings, 5 sessions of 'Loh Hei' (is that how you spell it?), 6 sessions of card games, 6 sessions of laughter and a whole bunch of food. And to think that my mum's side of the family would mean that it would be a small celebration. I hope yours was just as well, if not better.



Well, there's nothing much to say actually, just that I've been gaining loads of weight from indulging non-stop, and that there's a couple of posts saved in the draft, that I've yet to complete. So people, I'm alive and well, if not eating, sleeping and rotting myself to death (as my dad puts it). Hah!


Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment