Saturday, February 23, 2008

Connie Talbot

I know I haven't been blogging lately. Millions of apologies for that.

However, Today's post will be fantastic, I promise.


If you've been reading, you'll notice that the one thing that I love to do is to go youtube-ing. I'm so addicted to it and it has actually changed my life. Mainly because I learn new things from it. I even learnt to fold clothes in a faster way in a video in Youtube.

Anyway, I love searching for videos of people singing or performing nice things on Youtube and one girl actually caught my attention.

Her name is Connie Talbot. (http://www.connietalbot.com/index.php)
She's 6 years old and was a contestant on 'Britain's got talent'. She sang so amazingly that even Simon Cowell was wow-ed by her performance. My heart literally sank when I heard her sing. I've been fond of her ever since, and have been searching for songs that she has actually published in her album(Over the Rainbow). Yes, she does have an album, at the age of 6! And if you want to know, she did make it to the finals of the show. I don't know if she did win though.




The first video was the one that made my heart sink. The reason why she sang this song is because it's the song that her mother always sing with her.
One of the judge actually cried while listening to her. And Simon Cowell said she was Fantastic!
Check it out!



Ben





Favourite things




White christmas





My personal Favourites: I have a dream



I will always love you




I think the song "I have a dream" actually means alot, a rather optimistic and inspirational song. Here's the lyrics






So if you've got nothing to do people, go Youtube-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment