Saturday, January 12, 2008

Looking through the book cover

We had training today, one which I was terribly not on form, and had to often replay the few seconds that had passed in my mind, just so that i could spot my own mistake. Felt really hopeless. Oh well..


After training, I decided to join Jing Yee, Cheryl, Yvonne and Qian Wen for lunch. That was when the fun began, because while Cheryl and Jing yee were spotting the "misfits" of the crowds from the table at Long John Silver, QianWen, Yvonne and I shared experiences that we had gone through in our Mother Tongue classes.

After lunch, we decided to walk around, aimlessly finding a place to sit. I saw Ms ACTION Lim too!


We decided to head to metro and kiddy palace, where we all settled our eyes on the toys. Shortly after, jing Yee went home, leaving QianWen, Cheryl, Yvonne and I, to occupy ourselves. We decided to settle down at the Goods Lift area, where more of our deep dark secrets were revealed.

I must say, that a year has gone by, and that i do believe the bonds that we have with our friends have gotten so much better, or for the worst. I believe, that our team has indeed bond together in a much better way.

Anyway, the Deep dark secrets thing was a really big turning point for cheryl and I because we actually revealed all the nasty things that we had done in Primary school. From how Cheryl and someone made another kid cry, to how cheryl, some other pri friends and I climbed the gates of WDP, to how Cheryl and I vandalised about someone

. It was hilarious recalling back all the times where we did nonsensical stuff just for the fun of it. And I think Yvonne and Qian wen were pretty shocked as to how they had expected us to behave. Hahaha.


But Yvonne, Qian Wen, Cheryl and whoever who knows, I'm actually a really GOOD GIRL!!! XD



Lets bygones be bygone. Let go of the past, love the present, and look forth to the Future! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment