Monday, January 21, 2008

Hey Mickey

In the month January, 2 of my best friends but 7 good friends that a person should have, are celebrated or have celebrated their sweet 16 birthdays. They are Aainaa, Shahirah, Aida, Shikin, Jie choong, Jeremy and Boon hong.

All I can say is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANUARY BABIES!



Anyway, I skipped school on Friday and watched MTV for a few hours. There was a show called "MTV I LOVE THE 80's" or something like that. And to my horror, I saw "Mickey"'s video! Have no clue what the hell I'm talking about? It's the one which goes " Oh mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind..."

The whole video was like a thriller movie to me. And I mean it.
The singer, Toni Basil, was dressed in a Cheer leader's outfit. Her lips were bloody red, and her eyes were so huge that I thought that her eyes were going to pop out. She could've joined World Guinness Records.

And the dancers were also dressed in cheer leader's outfits but the weird thing about them is that they all looked so macho. As in, instead of smiling and all, they portrayed a mean looking face.

Check it out yourselves.



And there's a song that's been playing in my mind over and over again. I can't remove it from my head as I have no idea on how to do it. See, I watched American Idol 7 recently and there was this guy who actually wrote a song for Simon Cowell! I wouldn't say that it was a fantastic song, neither was the singer, but it was rather addictive. Hahaha. And I managed to find it on Youtube!

I find the judges quite mean. Oh well..




I searched some more and found a few more videos.

The way this guy sings is really funny, but I feel bad for him. I mean it's humiliating for someone to be laughed at while he's preforming right? And he's colleagues are such jack ass as to ask him to come and audition for American Idol.



This one is a real Paula Stalker. Just look at his eyes.




This girl is just plain WEIRD.



He sounds as though his oxygen level is depleting.



She's just too happy, for me. LOL




Nerd in disguise




And now for the good ones.






I love this one.



And the last bit for this post, the stupid things that Japanese do, just to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment