Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dreadlocks!

Okay, this shall be a boring post. I shall never fail to upload things whenever i have a boring post. So, here goes...

Here are some videos that my brother showed me.


One man band



Check out the girl! She’s super duper CUTE! I feel like biting her… hahaha.


I will survive - alien



This song inspires me. Since I’m a critic and love pointing out the bad points of people, I WILL have a short life, with loads of enemies. But I will SURVIVE.

Cute hippo singing.


I love this song when I was a kid, and I still do!




Okay, anyway. My mum is starting to do dreadlocks for people. and I'm going to be one of her Guinea pig! She's going to do my head and then start doing on other people.

Woah, how cool would it be i i had a head full of dreadlocks?!



Okay, if i actually DO have dreadlocks on my head, I'll upload them. But anyhow, anyone interested to make dreadlocks too??

No comments:

Post a Comment