Friday, October 05, 2012

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten...

I found out this morning that Adele released a new song, titled "Skyfall" for the upcoming James Bond movie. 


To be really honest, I was never a fan of James Bond and was also not a fan of the Quantum of Solace soundtrack for many reasons. However, you can never go wrong with Adele, so I gave Skyfall a listen. The moment I started playing the song, I never stopped.

I simply fell in love with it.




What I really like about Skyfall is that it encapsulates the whole James Bond 'vibe'; classy, confident, sexy, secretive, full of suspense, etcetera... Or to put it real simple; James Bond in his tuxedo.

(Yes, I prefer Sean Connery to any other person who has played James Bond. Just look at that face!)


It has been a while since I last got hooked to a song, and I am pretty sure this song is going to be on loop for a while. Goddess Adele has done it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment