Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Update

Words cannot describe how pleased I was upon seeing the tags on both Facebook and my tagboard. The post was not a means to gain sympathy, or tell you how depressed I was, but rather, to motivate you guys, my friends in your journey in Life.

The post wasn't about volleyball, it was actually leading more towards moving on fro every other failure, setback and catastrophe if you wish to exaggerate.

It took a stranger to show me how much low self esteem I had.
It took a stranger to show how people cared.
It took a stranger to show me how much I needed to love myself.
It took a stranger to show me how much I needed to prove my worth.

However, I wish to thank you my friends. It was you guys who gave me your undying support. I'm no celebrity or famous sportsman, yet you guys took the time just to tell me that I was good enough, that I was no loser. Such power, such drive that you guys gave me cannot be put into words, it's like a flow of energy that simply pushes you to want more out of life. And it's all thanks to you guys.

Despite the encouragement from you guys (which I honestly appreciate), there won't be a happy ending for volleyball. I have decided to end my career as a sportswoman (yes, that means for all form of sports). There is no specific reason though, just a desire to not be involved in sports. I don't know if I'll survive, but I'm still going strong. As what Nat said, I'll find new areas to shine!



Putting those stuff aside, here are two videos just for laughs...













Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment