Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My love for you

I love the way you release that sweet outburst into my mouth whenever i bite into you. I love the soft tenderness that you give to me. I love how the roughness of the outside of you rubs against my cheeks but the sweet, juicy outburst of the "juice" empowers everything and makes me all weak inside.





















You're my one true love, Ondeh ondeh
.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




You guys must have been thinking at first : " Why the hell is she writing some gross stuff here? Is she insane? She must be nuts to reveal what she does with her guy."

LOL.

Well, I ain't got a boyfriend but i do love Ondeh Ondeh. I mean seriously. I've been pestering my mother to buy me Ondeh Ondeh for breakfast, everyday. I guess I'm not sick of it, but rather, addicted to it. I don't know why but i just find it so ADDICTIVE.

I guess you guys should try it too. Don't go to any other stalls, go to the famous nasi lemak stall located at the Admiralty Bridge(they're selling Ondeh ondeh in the mornings). I guarantee you, that you'll soon be addicted to it, just like me!


Okay, enough about the gross start up of the post. Let's move on.







The highlights for this entry is: This hilarious Video! Check it out!!






It's really funny and i couldn't stop thinking about the song. I mean " I eat cannibals" ? The retro dance moves had already made it funny but the whole " I eat cannibals" deal is freaking hilarious!

However, i pity those who have no sense of humour, and find it utterly horrible for me to make fun of the performance. I'm fine with that.



Anyway, lately, I've been TRYING to do the holiday assignments that were given to us. And what i am looking forward to complete is the Geography project. Mainly because, it's about food.

They should have had Singapore, where i can then showcase the importance of Ondeh ondeh in my life. Oh well.

Anyway, I realized that based on the food intake, it really shows the amount of calorie intake, and thus, make more people aware of their diet. Stupid anorexic girls.

Anyway, i was looking around in Deviantart.com and stumbled upon this photo, which i find, rather interesting. Oh, just have a look, and you'll understand.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I find this pretty interesting and not gross, and i realised(from research on the Internet) that the diet that we consume affects the way our faeces turn out to be.
I guess this is what happens to people who have so much curiosity that even faeces is important for research. Oh well.. That's just the usual Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment