Monday, July 24, 2006

Checking out blogs

I've come to realized that teachers do blog hop too. Well, most of them did hate a certain teacher for doing that. I did as well at first, but I've come to realize that she did not do anything wrong. A blog is a journal, but for the public eyes. So, what we type, takes effect on everyone who reads it.

Stupid twits have come and gone, complaining about her "evil doings". And i find it quite hilarious actually. These twits do not understand the word of public journal. And unfortunately, i stand on the teacher's side.

What can i say? She's a great teacher and she's been helping me cope with my studies as well as fitting in the school environment. She's hip and way too cool to be a teacher. I treat her more of an adviser than a teacher. She's great! And I'm not biased neither has she paid me to write this stuff. It's from the bottom of my heart and i know that all those anti-twits out there, would feel the same. She actually wasted her time, to read through our blogs just to defend herself and her school. Who wouldn't be crossed when they read how badly you've written about the school?

All the twits ever do is complain, when can you guys actually shut up?

She can really be someone who can help you, she has helped me when i experienced racism. She made me into a totally different person. And I'm grateful for that. So to those twits out there, screw you! Who cares whether you wanna' sue the school, the principal, the teachers, the students, the clerks or even the aunties. All you guys do is complain and no action is taken. Empty vessels make the most noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment